- Ideal for premium Android based smartphones and tablets
- Up to 80 MB/s transfer speed
- Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback. Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- Water proof, temperature proof, shock proof, X-ray proof and magnet proof
- Memory Zone app lets you auto-manage media and memory for peak phone performance
- Comes with SD adapter for use in cameras, A SD card will normally work in a SDHC device with low performance, A SDHC card will not work in a SD device such as a camera or reader
- Note: Refer the Installation Manual under the Technical Specification for Trouble shooting purpose.
- Operating temperature--13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85ºC). Compatible with SDHC/SDXC and SDHC-I/SDXC-I devices
Platform: Not Machine Specific
Release Date: 30-07-2015
Details: Capture, carry and keep more high-quality photos and full HD video on your Android smartphone or tablet. Transfer pictures and videos from the card to your PC at a no-wait rate of up to 80MB/s. The SanDisk Memory Zone app, available on the Google Play store, makes it easy to view, access, and back up your files from your phone's memory. To help your smartphone run at its peak performance, set the app to automatically off-load files from your smartphone's internal memory to the card. Built to perform in extreme conditions, SanDisk Ultra micro SDHC and micro SDXC cards are water proof, temperature proof, shock proof, X-ray proof and magnet proof. The SanDisk Ultra card is rated Class 10 for Full HD video and comes with a SD adapter and a ten-year warranty.
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 4.0 x 0.2 inches