- Uses H.264 encoding in HD to capture your game play in stunning HD
- Uses HDMI to connect to your TV set from Xbox One, Xbox 360 or PS4. Component Video cable to connect to PS3. Setup is a snap
- Comes with a 6 ft long HDMI cable to connect to your Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PS4, and a Component Video cable to connect to your PS3.
- With no delay passthrough, so you can play your games while recording
- With one click you can share your game play with your friends and fans on YouTube
- The HD PVR's can be used worldwide with the only difference being the various prongs on the power supply, so an plug adapter is all that is needed.
- NOTE: (Blu-ray burner software not included) Kindly refer the Instructions inside the package for downloading the Software which is highly recommended.
Platform: Windows XP
Details: The new HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition from Hauppauge is the best way to record your Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3 or PS4 game play on your PC--now with 1080p 'no-delay passthrough' and HDMI input and output. The HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition is the latest in Hauppauge's series of HD video game recorders. HD PVR 2 adds some great new features to the HD PVR, which was the world's first High Definition video recorder for making real-time H.264 compressed recordings (Blu-ray quality) from your Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3 or PS4 game play. HD PVR 2 records HD video gameplay using HDMI for the Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PS4 or Component video for the PS3. To make setup super easy, you can leave your video game console at 1080p60 and record either HDMI (Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4) or Component video (PS3) at up to 1080p30.
Package Dimensions: 7.7 x 7.5 x 5.2 inches